- EU Horizon 2020 PHC 26-2014, project title – “DO Cardiac Health: Advanced New Generation Ecosystem (DO CHANGE)”, 2015-2018.
- EU Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate programme, project title – “Cognitive and Interactive Environments Doctorate programme (ICE)”, 2009-2017.
- IOP IPCR (Netherlands Innovation funding), project title – “Developing Transformative Design Strategies and Tools to build and measure products and services for “Social Wellbeing” (Design for Wellbeing/DfW)”, 2009-2012.
- CSC (Chinese Scholarship Council) funding on a PhD project “Smart garment for rehabilitation”, 2013-2016.
- CSC (Chinese Scholarship Council) funding on a PhD project “Neonatal movement monitoring”, 2015-2019.
- Point One (SenterNovem), project title – “Embedded Neonatal Monitoring (E-NEMO)”, 2010-2013.
- STW Autonomous Sensor Systems, project title – “Smart Energy Body Area Sensor Networks for Pregnancy Monitoring (SEBAN)”, 2010-2014.
- Joint China Netherlands Thematic Research Project, project title “Smart MeDiCa – Smart Wearable Medical Devices for Elderly Cardiovascular Health Monitoring at Home”, granted by ZonMw/NWO (Netherlands Health Science and Innovation funding) and Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2012-2016.
- Netherlands VIVIS funding, ”Bioresponse of physiological signals of blind and mentally disabled patients”, partners: Vrij University Amsterdam, Bartimeus care center, Jan. 2015-Dec. 2016.